PowerFields is a SponsorWare add-on for SuiteCRM that provides Formulas and Calculated Fields capabilities, vastly improving your ability to pre-fill or update data, using conditions, look-ups, etc.
Check out the full Product page and Demo video.
- SuiteCRM version 7.9 or newer, using the SuiteP Theme.
- PHP version - minimum 7.2.5 (note that PHP.net is no longer supporting 7.2.x, so an even newer version is recommended)
Current scope of features
- Works with…
- Formulas typed directly in Edit view fields.
- Formulas type directly in fields using Inline edit.
- default field formulas specified in Studio for new records.
- default field formulas specified in Studio for record edits.
- text fields
- does not (yet) work with…
- other field types (coming soon).
- specifying formulas in Workflows (replacing the current basic calculated fields found there).
Ideas for Future Features
- support more field types.
- support for Workflows.
- PowerFields v0.5 (Alpha) released on 13th October 2020.
- Twig Template syntax generically available for fields in the CRM for every record type.
- formulas can be typed (or pasted) directly in the fields, both from Edit views and Inline edits.
- formulas can also be specified for automatic application from Studio Field definitions. Separate formulas allowed for application to new records, and for any edits.
- the Studio formulas can use the information typed in the field during edits; this enables writing “smart replace” formulas to turn simple expressions into more elaborate texts, saving user’s time.
- Smart context gives you access to more beans in your variables: not just the current records, but also assigned users, etc.
- Custom Twig functions provided:
related(navigate relationships no reach nearby beans),
photo(provide image from bean image fields),
owner(find bean from email address),
recent(access the most recently visited bean from a certain module), and more.